Only The Brave Foundation

Brave Actions For A Better World

Born in 2008 with the mission to fight social inequality and to contribute to the sustainable development of less advantaged areas and people throughout the world, the Only The Brave Foundation so far it has supported over 150 innovative projects providing concrete solutions to the life of more than 130,000 people.

It invests 10% of its funds in Italy, for instance creating socially useful jobs for the unemployed, and the remaining 90% primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. The projects supported are selected following very simple criteria: they have to be innovative, sustainable, and bring about direct and concrete social impact.

The Only The Brave Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded by Renzo Rosso and supported by his group OTB (the holding company of Diesel, Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and Staff International).

  • Submit Project
  • Donate

Facts and Figures

  • 130,000 people helped by the foundation so far
  • 5 years of existence
  • 11 million Euros invested
  • 2 geographic zones of action: Italy and Africa
  • 150+ innovative projects supported

Fighting For