Based in Bassano del Grappa, Vicenza, the Conca d’Oro Onlus social farm was founded in 1999 with the aim of socially integrating young people with mental disabilities through employment.
Today, 24 young men and women cultivate five hectares of organic vegetables, which are sold both at the farm’s shop and at a weekly open-air market. (All unsold fruits and vegetables are used to produce vegetable creams and jams, sold at their shop).
Recently the farm opened a restaurant, managed by the disabled employees, that serves food specialties completely made of their biological collect following the main seasonal ingredients.
Official website: www.concadoro.org
- 6 year partnership with Only The Brave Foundation
- 70 seasonal organic vegetable and fruit boxes weekly delivered at OTB office
- 32 young disabled employed
- 16 years of history
- 19 social operators employed
- 7 activities: farm, bookshop, restaurant, shop, campsite, farmer’s market… bakery